Angular JS is a structural framework for dynamic web apps. It lets you use HTML as
your template language and lets you extend HTML's syntax to express your application's
components clearly and succinctly.Angular's data binding and dependency injection
eliminate much of the code you would otherwise have to write.
Reasons web developers should learn angularjs
- AngularJS Gives XAML Developers a Place to Go on the Web
- AngularJS Gets Rid of Ritual and Ceremony
- AngularJS Handles Dependencies
- AngularJS Allows Developers to Express UI Declaratively and Reduce Side Effects
- AngularJS Embraces DD … Er, Testing
- AngularJS Enables Massively Parallel Development
- AngularJS Enables a Design <—> Development Workflow
- AngularJS Gives Developers Controls.
- AngularJS Helps Developers Manage State
- AngularJS Supports Single Page Applications.